Tests of Plagiarism Software
- Softwaretest 2013 (English)
[Partial test 2014 of Picapedia]
- Collusion detection system test 2012 (English)
- Publication describing the test of the five best systems from the test 2010 against the results of the GuttenPlag Wiki documentation of plagiarism in the doctoral thesis of German minister of defense Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg (German)
Weber-Wulff, D. & Köhler, K. (June 2011). Kopienjäger: Cloud-Software vs. menschliche Crowd in der Plagiaterkennung. iX. pp. 78–82.
- Softwaretest 2010 (English)
- Softwaretest 2008 (English)
- Softwaretest 2007 (English)
- Softwaretest 2004 (German)
The plagiarism detection software tests have generally been written up in German. One paper, „On the Utility of Plagiarism Detection Software“, summarizing the 2007 test, was presented orally at the 3rd International Plagiarism Conference in Newcastle, England, in 2008. A written version, summarizing the 2008 test, was submitted to Plagiary in February 2009. The editor responded in March 2009, stating that it had been sent for review. Since then, no emails have been answered. So as of May 2010, I am putting the paper online.
Debora Weber-Wulff. On the Utility of Plagiarism Detection Software.